Friday, March 10, 2023

Progress photos

I just want to start this post by thanking the lovely community here. You guys have helped me learn so much. There’s no way I could have gotten this far without the advice and motivation I’ve found here. This is the first time I’ve ever felt confident enough to post my progress pictures. I’m definitely a little nervous but excited to show everyone what I’ve been working on for the past 9 months. I started my weight loss journey in July of 2022. The first picture in the pair is from August 16th because I didn’t take a progress picture in July. The second is today. There is a difference of about 47 pounds between the two photos but I’ve lost 57 in total. Please don’t judge me for the wet hair or the dirty mirror. I always take my progress photos after I shower. Link To Progress Photos

submitted by /u/Just-Kiwi-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QvIhkn3

No comments:

Post a Comment