Monday, March 20, 2023

Weight loss after 2 days of tons of junk food ?

Hi all! I wanted to share something that doesent make any sense to me. For the last few weeks I've been strugling to drop under 80kg , I was constantly fluctuating between 80,2 and 80,6 even on a strict deficit (1500-1600kcal (maint. is 2100)) and hitting the gym every other day. So last friday I was mad about it and said "fuck it" ,went out to a burger king, ate a huge cheezburger,fries,coca cola, skipped gym that day, bought myself some cakes (840g of it) ,a litre of energy drink and just ate that junk food like a pig for the whole friday and saturday.. Yesterday (sunday) I ate normal meals but I went some 200-300 kcals over my deficit. . And today I woke up and weight myself and I dont know how but my weight has droped.. Im at 79,80 (Note- I allways weight myself at the same time under the same circumstances).. How could this be ? The only thing I can think of is metabolism.. Maybe it slowed down after all that time in deficit and now it fired up again when encountered these double (even more) daily calories ?

submitted by /u/PimpinPanda90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hFQ9Ya4

No comments:

Post a Comment