Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Postpartum Weight Loss!

Hi all! For background, I’m 27F, 5’2”, weighing in at 154lb after having my second baby.

Before I got pregnant with my first in 2021, I was 136lb and did lots of yoga/Pilates and walking. I’m very active still, with a 20 month old and a newborn but in a less official way, I suppose!

I’m healed from labour now, had my postpartum check with my doctor, and I’m ready to get rid of the excess 18lb, maybe 20lb, so I can feel good again. I’m so happy and grateful to my body for helping me grow two healthy babies but I need to fit into my clothes again so I can feel more like me.

I’m doing CICO and toying with the idea of IF - anyone else on a similar journey?

submitted by /u/idkwhatever2345
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mpG1b6x

No comments:

Post a Comment