Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Am I on the right track?

So I've been constantly exercising 3-5 times a week (depending my uni schedule, usually it's 5 times a week) i do at least 20 minutes of cardio alongside an hour of weightlifting, but I live a very sedentary lifestyle outside of that small period i spend at the gym for about hour and a half.

Is this considered a light active lifestyle or do i still have a very sedentary lifestyle? And will that affect my weight loss in the long run? I eat 1500 calories a day (sometimes under by 200 calories) but I'm afraid my spenditure will start to be lower than that because of the fact I'm always sitting whether it's at class, doing homework or working on art at home, and i will not be able to eat less than 1300 calories a day.

submitted by /u/lanibinie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1dnpSci

No comments:

Post a Comment