Wednesday, March 15, 2023

How weight loss affected your dating life?

I'm (26M) trying to lose weight from 300lbs to target 200lbs with lifting weights and lots of cardio.

I sometimes lose motivation when going to gym and I'm always dreaming getting a cold-served revenge from my ex-gf with looking good and sharp. We break up not just because I gained 70 lbs in last year but it was one of the most important reason because I wasn't looking up for myself. I didn't shave my beard and I didn't get a haircut for months because I was depressed of gaining weight.

I don't want to go back to dating with new girl until I lose it all because I don't have a small bit of self-confidence because of my look. Even I want to I can't get any match from dating apps and I believe it is because of my photos.

I'm 182 cm in height but have a huge belly. My face is looking good overall but you can tell from my face that I'm fat.

Can you tell me your experiences how the girls you already know treated differently -or your ex- after they see you in a different shape? Was it a good revenge?

submitted by /u/unibodydesignn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OG25F0r

No comments:

Post a Comment