Thursday, March 23, 2023

am i plateauing? m23 5'8 sw:201lbs cw:182lbs gw: 165 lbs

I've been overweight all my life. The weight loss has come to halt in the last 2 weeks hovering around 182 pounds. Started my journey in January (again) with a pretty agressive cut at 1500 cal but saw that I wasnt losing weight for the first two weeks probably because I was overestimating.

I then dropped down to 1200 calories per day and started boxing aswell which worked out great for me the last 3 months. I wont say i started eating healthy, I eat pretty much the same food but a third of the quantity.

2 weeks ago I readjusted my calories back up to 1500 as I didn't want to lose too much too fast. Down almost 20 pounds now trying to push the last 15.

I go boxing 4-5 hours a week and the workouts are pretty intense and its something i really enjoy. Weightlifting is just so boring to me. Also started fasting (dawn till dusk) this month for Ramadan and my sleep has been taking a huge hit as we wake up around 5 am to eat before our fast and work starts at 9. Not getting the quality I used to get.

Im pretty sedentary throughout the day as I work from home and only leave my house to go boxing and the run errands. Now i fear itll be too hard to consistently box during the fast without water or carbs. And the gym closes when i break my fast. cant go to a late night gym as ive got work in the morning.

Any tips to continue the push through? Should I start lifting so I dont get that skinny fat look? I dont want to get stuck in this cycle of losing and gaining the same 20 pounds.

Sorry for the long post. Thanks and good luck to all of you.

submitted by /u/doccttttorrrrrrr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oJ1zhSd

No comments:

Post a Comment