Thursday, March 16, 2023

I feel so much better already!

Hello guys !!! I’ve recently gone back on my weight loss journey after yo-yoing back and forth for a while. I’m 16 days in I’m eating healthier, calorie counting and walking at least 2 or 3 miles 5 days a week.

I feel so much better already. The first thing I noticed happened yesterday! When I first started going on walks my breathing would be a struggle, I couldn’t keep my pace and I would notice a tingling feeling in my hands, yesterday while walking I noticed none of that!! And it was such a pretty day I accidentally walked 5 miles!

The last I checked I was 289 and that was a month ago. I’m too afraid to face the scale so I don’t know if I’ve lost anything yet, but I do feel a million times better not to mention the best part NO HEART BURN OR CHEST PAIN WHILE I TRY TO SLEEP so my rest has been excellent !!!

I truly have to thank this community for keeping me on the wagon!! I’ve never seen so many encouraging people so thank you so much!! Good luck to all of us!

submitted by /u/Cautious-Cucumber744
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qdgSwmf

No comments:

Post a Comment