Friday, March 31, 2023

My experience going from 35% to 19% body fat

My experience going from 35% to 19% body fat

I feel like I have the weightloss dialed in now, so I want to help others on their journey.

I was in the Netherlands locked in due to covid in an abusive relationship. During COVID I was unable to go back to the United States and found out he cheated. This sent my health and eating on a downward spiral.

I went from being model thin and skating, surfing, boxing, and weight lifting to being trapped in the house and emotionally eating and doing no exercise.

I was finally able to go back to the United States and I never went back to the netherlands. This is where my weight loss journey began.

I started doing muay thai again and lifting but i didn’t have a concept of my caloric intake. I was losing body fat, but still staying quite big.

I started working with a personal trainer at Train with Dave OC, working out 3x a week and in a calorie deficit of 1500 calories.

I started to lose weight, but I was having water retention and bloating. Many times I broke down from feeling hopeless from the water weight.

Let’s skip to now…

I got my water weight under control (FINALLY) and my digestion issues solved. I dropped 5 pounds in 4 days due to controlling my digestion and water weight.

I started a supplement regime that worked and received a wellness scan that showed what foods I should eat and what supplementation could help.

I started eating those foods within my calories of 1500 and meeting my 100g of protein a day.

I workout 5x a week doing strength training and cardio 2-3x a week for 30 min.

I increased my water intake with trace mineral drops and BCAAs with electrolytes.

I take a supplement regimen that works for my body, advice from a health provider.

I have a sauna and cold shower everyday.

I try to eat as much whole foods as possible.I have healthy treats within my macros. If I go out to eat, it’s poke or sushi.

I track literally everything in my fitness pal.

I healed my gut with fermented foods.

submitted by /u/No-Preference-1164
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tOSlBYi

No comments:

Post a Comment