Friday, March 24, 2023

Something I thought about but couldn’t find an answer on the internet

I’m on a journey to lose an important amount of weight ( 40 kgs ) ( I guess 88 lbs) , I’m on keto , and already lost my first 10 kgs 🥳 ( in a healthy way and reasonable amount of time of course )

And I thought to lower the amount of excess skin that I will potentially have , to take collagen supplements (since it’s responsible for skin elasticity, stretchiness and strength)

I only find articles such as “collagen for weight loss” “does collagen makes you lose weight?” You know , the usual “this is a magic supplement for weight loss without effort!” Kind of posts , and thought it’s better to ask here anyways for anyone that knows best :)

So what do y’all think? Ever tried that or had your doctor/ a professional recommend that to you? Do you have any articles supporting this idea? Your opinions ? Experience/Results ?

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/serotoninpleaseee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aH4ev78

No comments:

Post a Comment