Monday, March 20, 2023

[NSFW] Libido is returning, and I feel conflicted about it

Hey everyone, I lost 15lbs/6kg over the past six weeks and I'm now at 280lbs/130kg (Hope I didnt mess up the conversion). With those excess pounds gone, I noticed just how unhealthy obesity is for the circulation. I have more regular erections now after a long time of obesity-induced ED-related issues, which should be a net win. However, I feel more insecure now than when, to be crass, my dick was just for pissing. With the libido back, I'm noticing that erections are weaker than they were pre-obesity, not just due to the fat pad hiding length but also less girth. It just feels like less dick all around. My partner is excited for me due to the weight loss and that makes me happy, but I worry that the negative effects obesity had on my penis are here to stay. My insecurity isnt about not being 'enough' for her, but rather the personal body dysphoria.

What was is it like for you guys, did you feel like erections got stronger after losing weight? The fat pad isnt the issue, since I know it will be reduced by weight loss. It's more about the weak erections.

submitted by /u/Reasonable-Call-5112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RynctA4

No comments:

Post a Comment