Tuesday, March 14, 2023

The Problem With Being in a Fat Family

Like 90% of my immediate family is fast. Of course, there are those lucky few who are just naturally skinny. I am so tired of fat families making weight loss a bad thing. Why are you saying, "you don't look fat!" Ofc I don't look fata I'm in a family with people who are fatter than me! I'm 199 and 5'7, I'm fat! Tired of people telling me I don't need to lose weight and that I'm perfect. We are all (mostly) fat here. We all need to lose weight. People in my family are so used to fat people they don't even see it! Damn!

Anyways, I'm 8 pounds down. I was diagnosed with PCOS a few weeks ago and have been on metformin. I hope this metformin will help me lose more weight. I want to be healthy and get laid. I want to be desirable. I don't like being fat! Stop saying I'm not fat! Anyone else have a family like this? Eating healthy is not bad! It's okay to not want to be fat. I don't need to be some confident Lizzo or anything. I'm fat and I hate it. I'm changing it.

Sorry for the pointless rant. I should be telling my family lol.

submitted by /u/Existing-Cherry4948
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/A03LIxq

No comments:

Post a Comment