Friday, March 10, 2023

I’m tired of randoms telling me that XYZ fitness tracker, app, or even calorie information on packaging is incorrect

My whole weight loss journey people have gone out of their way to tell me that however I am tracking is incorrect.

Examples:

My Garmin wear able isn’t accurate for calorie burn

My calorie tracking app is wrong.

The scale at my gym isn’t accurate.

Most recently someone told me that tracking calories by scanning packaging wasn’t accurate enough to give correct numbers.

I get that nothing is perfect, and even if we are working off of estimations at least it gives a reference to base everything off of.

And none of these people ever offer a different solution to the problem they are pointing out. If you aren’t going to offer a solution, why say anything at all? Who does it benefit?

/rant

submitted by /u/Ridethepig101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/o06rzGC

No comments:

Post a Comment