Thursday, March 23, 2023

Small Victories that make me insanely proud

So I’m posting about two mini victories that are unrelated but wanted to share!!

I went on vacation last week. Leading up to vacation I was nervous the vacation would make it so I wouldn’t restart CICO when I got back. For context, I’ve been doing CICO since mid January, tracking and weighing ALL my food/meals. I’m really proud of myself as this is the longest I’ve stuck to any weight loss journey. Before I went on the trip I decided I wasn’t going to be tracking my food. I was going to enjoy the vacation and just remain conscious of what I was consuming. I came back a few days ago and got right back to tracking. I’m so FREAKING proud!! I didn’t fall off the wagon! I’m back to lifting, running, and counting!

Next small victory is a mental one, but I’m still proud to realize weight loss is going to take time. I know this sounds like the most obvious statement but prior to my trip I was discouraged that the scale hadn’t really moved in a couple weeks. I felt defeated and like I wanted to give up but today it hit me. The changes I want to see are going to take time and this time next year I could be seeing a different version of myself as long as I remain consistent.

Anyways thanks for reading and feel free to share your own small victories!

submitted by /u/canwesaythefword
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/01TmAax

No comments:

Post a Comment