Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Rapid weight loss after....working out less?

My situation is odd, but essentially I have been unable to maintain my regular workout schedule (Usually 3-4 times a week, bro-split type lift routine) since getting a new puppy. My sleep schedule is wacky, I have been unable to leave the house and thus my workout routine has been shot. It has only been a few weeks but my weight seems to be dropping somewhat rapidly.

I typically sit around 188-193, but am now at 181 and seemingly going down. I don't suspect this is "muscle loss" since it has only been a few weeks. Has anyone experienced weight loss after working out less? Am I being naïve and actually losing muscle weight?

[For context I am a Male/6'2/33 years old]

submitted by /u/shes_my_rushmore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vs3aXl1

No comments:

Post a Comment