Sunday, March 12, 2023

advice for picky eaters?

i’m a 20 year old female and have been meal prepping for about a month and have seen great progress in terms of weight loss and inches lost as well. however, i’m starting to get bored. this is why i can never stick to a diet because i simply don’t eat a great enough variety of food so i get bored and retract. i have been like this for as long as me and my family can remember, even in my toddler ages.

i already know the advice i’m going to get because i’ve been getting it my whole life: just try new things, force yourself, be opened minded, etc. but i have! not to sound dramatic, but it has to be a mental thing that is just engraved in my system since i’ve been like this since childhood. my mom has always tried to feed me a variety of different foods and i cannot stomach them. i have tried everything under the sun to fix this and i’ve accepted that it’s not happening. i can assure you that it’s just as inconvenient and annoying for myself as it is for everyone else.

with all that being said, picky eaters, any foods you think i should try or may would like so i can try to switch things up? i have been eating eggs, tuna, chicken, salmon, rice, rice cakes, peanut butter, protein bars, popcorn, egg whites, cheese sticks just off the top of my head. VERY VERY basic diet because that is truly all i can handle. this results in me eating the exact same thing for months on end when i’m dieting. i wish i was different but i’m not.

i’m all ears for any advice, food recs, or just motivation to keep doing what i’m doing and stick to it!

submitted by /u/TechnologyPlane4421
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6O5T4mi

No comments:

Post a Comment