Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Down to obese class I!

Hi everyone! I started my weight loss journey at 100 kg (yeah exact, it's what scared me into losing weight). After around a month and a half, today I weighed myself and I'm 94 kg! This changes me from obese class 2 to obese class I.

It may seem sad to others that I'm celebrating while I'm still obese but I'm just so happy. My weight loss is working and I don't even have to restrict myself much, in fact I eat more than I used to, just healthier, less calorie dense foods!

My advice to anyone who wants to lose weight and not suffer : see a nutritionist. It's true cico works, but if you don't want to be miserable and want to be healthy the food you eat matters as much as the calories. Diet plan I've been given makes me feel full even at a deficit, and has room for tastier food but I'm too lazy to cook it so I keep it simple.

Good luck to everyone! This community has been a great help to me

submitted by /u/estresado_a
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZrcCe9n

No comments:

Post a Comment