Friday, March 10, 2023

Back to my 190’s!

Continuing from this post, I’ve been on a weight loss journey since 2020, and I’ve seen valleys and peaks of all sorts. I recently inched back up to my starting weight (originally was 210lbs, went down to 171lbs, then went back up to 207lbs).

I’m happy to report that I’m now back in my 190’s (weighed in at 198.7lbs today), and I DO NOT plan on ever seeing a number that starts with 2 on my scale ever again! I know what I did wrong before, and I’m making a concerted effort to not yo-yo once more.

I’m so excited to keep it pushing, get back to where I was, and progress even further now. Second time’s the charm, Let’s go!

Female

5.5”

SW: 210lb

Heaviest: 225lb

Lowest: 171lb

CW: 198.7lb

GW (short term): 180lb

GW (final): 150lb

submitted by /u/KurlyKayla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lBTeEJW

No comments:

Post a Comment