Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Walking my dog also means weight loss?

Hi everyone!! Quick question for the group. Now that winter is wrapping up my recently adopted dog and I are consistently getting into a walking schedule which feels great to be outside and getting some exercise. I have always struggled with my weight and am trying to get exercise in ways I enjoy vs ways I dread, hence walking with my pup! I am trying to figure out how walking will impact my appearance to help my motivation.

Curious if anyone has any idea on how much weight I could potentially lose and/or muscle toning by walking 10k steps aka 5 miles 3-4x a week. And the timeline for results loosely (I know everyone’s different). I do live in a city but there’s tons of hills I purposely go up.

I am 5’6” female 24 and 160 lbs. My eating habits are a work in progress, I see a neutirtionist. I don’t over or under eat but I could use more veggies and protein in my diet haha. Not sure if that’s relevant here

Really appreciate any thoughts! Again just trying to help myself stay motivated.

submitted by /u/Valuable-Key7063
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DPA4NEs

No comments:

Post a Comment