Thursday, March 23, 2023

Not seeing progress and in need of advice

Hi everyone I’m needing some suggestions on what to do to start seeing results. A month ago I started CICO again after giving a rest for about a year. I spoke to a nutritionist last fall who did some math and determined I needed about 2200 calories to maintain weight. I’m 33/F eating 1600 (about 600 deficit) which she suggested.

Along with the calorie deficit I’ve been going to the gym 2x-3x a week and also walking at least 2-3 miles a day. My fitness app is set to burn 750 calories daily and I almost always close my rings.

With this I haven’t seen any weight loss, a few pound gain activity. Physically I see a very slight change in my stomach measurement. I’ve kept track of my measurements for about two years and again, there’s basically no difference.

My diet is pretty good, I get more than enough protein and watch my carbs. I have a ton of food sensitivities so I eat lowfodmap.

So am I just being impatient or should I up my daily calorie burn? What else can I change?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Minionhunter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Bt4IYmv

No comments:

Post a Comment