Saturday, March 25, 2023

Just finished my first month of my weight loss my thoughts so far

21M / SW: 323 / CW: 307.8 / GW: 180

One month ago a switch just flipped inside of me and I was given a new mindset in life. I finally realized this is something that I will not fail at and so far everything has been going fantastic! I'm currently down 15.2 lbs. I was going for a 1.5 lbs per week loss eating 2100 calories per day and for me this has been plenty of food and has not been a problem for me thus far. Along with being in a calorie deficit I decided that I was going to start doing 10,000 steps per day and I'm happy to say that I was able to hit this goal every single day many of those days I'm going a few thousand over that 10 thousand steps. The things that I have found most encouraging is watching the people who have succeeded so far I find it so motivating and just pushed me even further.

Things that I would like to accomplish in the next month:
- Continue my 10,000 step goal
- Begin goin to the gym ideally going 3-4 times a week
- Prioritizing protein in my diet to conserve muscle mass

Overall I have been absolutely loving my time so far and I know I'm in this for the long haul and will succeed.

submitted by /u/Winter-Database5686
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xF5JblV

No comments:

Post a Comment