Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Am I underestimating my activity level?

Female, 28, 167cm. SW: 147 CW: 135 GW: Whatever

Using the above stats I worked out that my TDEE is about 1850 cals per day, so I cut to about 1300 - 1400 per day with a goal to lose 1lb a week for 10 weeks. In 7 weeks I have dropped 12lb, so about 1.7lb a week. This seems very fast for someone my size.

I feel like I'm "lightly active" as I have a sedentary office job. However, I walk at least 30 minutes across hills each day during the week and about 2 hours at the weekend (dog owner), I run about 5k twice a week, and a do an hour of pilates once a week.

Is this enough to account for the extra weight loss, or must I just be under eating/losing water weight? I know you can't "outrun the fork" so I didn't think my exercise would factor in much.

submitted by /u/Emaphine12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qvYkZ47

No comments:

Post a Comment