Thursday, March 9, 2023

Feeling light headed since starting new weight loss regimen

Hi everybody! This is my first time making a post here, although I lurk a lot and this sub has been very motivating. Thank you. I lost 22lbs (188-166) in 2022 by simply doing crossfit 3x a week and walking. I wasn't tracking calories, and eventually I hit a plateau with my weight loss and decided I would need to track. I've also started working out 5x a week. Ever since I've started purposefully trying to restrict my calories/exercising more, I've been feeling light headed from time to time...but the past two weeks have been worse, and I'm just not sure what's going on. I don't heavily restrict carbs. I eat fruit daily and indulge in sweets on occasion. I typically have red meat twice a week. If anybody thinks posting my food logs would help, I wouldn't mind sharing, I'm just not sure how to share images. Has anybody gone through something similar?

I'll post my average cals in/cals out in case that could be helpful. My goal is to be in a 750 calorie deficit a day, but some days I get more or less. Feb 19-25 1331 Cals in-2,157 cals out Feb 26-Mar 4 1514 Cals in-2544 Cals out (this week is on trend to match last week)

Thank you all so much...and on a positive note I lost 5 more lbs in February.

submitted by /u/CatHairSpaghetti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LkUePt4

No comments:

Post a Comment