Friday, March 31, 2023

I realize I have a weight loss pattern that slows progress, so now hopefully I can break it

The pattern essentially goes, I reach the lowest weight I’ve been in a long time, then over the next few days, I become less disciplined because I’m giddy about that new number, then I gain back like 5 lbs, then I have a crisis moment where I give myself a pep talk and redouble my efforts to get down to my next weight loss goal. Pretty much every 5 lbs down has gone like this. Idk how I haven’t recognized this pattern before, but I can look back at all my progress and see the trend. Clearly one of my next goals is going to have to be to manage my response when I have “success” so I don’t give up the progress I’ve made. Any tips or advice on that are welcome!

submitted by /u/subtlebulk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8SdiBft

No comments:

Post a Comment