Saturday, March 11, 2023

Help on how to lose breast fat

I’m 18, female, 5’2 and 55kg. I’m trying to get it down to 50kg or less and lose as much breast fat as possible, hopefully down to A cups but I’m not sure how to go about it to get them to shrink without sagging.

Any tips would be appreciated as this is my first weight loss journey and I have no idea how to start or what to do. I started maybe a month or so ago and haven’t noticed any change on my physique at all. Honestly it feels like I’ve gained more weight lately even though I’ve been trying to implement a calorie deficit into my diet.

I’ve tried drinking green tea and cutting sugar out like I’ve been instructed but still nothing. I want to add exercises to my routine but I don’t know which ones would actually work without making me look bulky. I heard Pilates and HIIT workouts work but I’m a little skeptical.

Any kind of help will be great.

submitted by /u/anarchicseraph
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lqu6hMf

No comments:

Post a Comment