Sunday, March 12, 2023

Discouraged

I’ve been using the CICO approach to my weight loss journey, and I’m feeling a little discouraged by the lack of progress I’m seeing. I started in January after months of not feeling adequate in my body, and hating seeing what I saw in the mirror. I’ve been extremely diligent in portioning out my food properly ensuring I’m eating smaller but still healthy portions, prioritizing lots of veggies, some fruit, lean meat, whole grains. I exercise daily. I have an Apple Watch so I aim to close all three of my rings everyday incorporating rest days with just walks. All in all, I’ve only lost about a pound in two-ish months since getting serious about it. I’m trying to focus on the long game here with weight loss and making sure this is sustainable, but seeing such little progress in two months is really discouraging.

submitted by /u/Hipcheckhamhuis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LAbsamx

No comments:

Post a Comment