Thursday, March 9, 2023

THANKING THE SUB & Please suggest the pace at which i should plan to lose weight.

Guys,

I am 28F

Height 5 2'.. CW: 145 lbs.... 1st goal weight 128 lbs. final goal 123 lbs.

I went through a breakup and gained a lot of weight. I am been wanting to lose 22 lbs (10 kgs) for the past 2 years. I have not ever kept my promise to myself and been slacking off. I want to go back to my 121 lbs so that I can fit into my old clothes.

So, I decided to promise someone else this time and keep at at. I found this sub. I am extremely motivated by all your journeys and feel like I belong to some community. I will start my weight loss journey today. I will post my regimen and progress every single day here and probably can have a positive impact in someone else's health journey.

But I want to avoid loose skin. I was planning to target 4 kg (8.8 lbs ) per month. i.e 2.2 lbs per week. Is that safe.? Please advise
Any other precautions to take. I haven't started the journey yet.

P.S: I dont want any of u to waste your time on my break up. The guy came back and I politely refused to reconcile.

P.P.S: This is not about revenge bod or anything. I want to get healthier since I am getting older.

submitted by /u/MockingJay99999
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cwNdZzl

No comments:

Post a Comment