Sunday, March 12, 2023

NSV: Almost half way to my goal weight and I have cheek bones for the first time in 10 years.

Hi LoseIt!

Long time follower, first time poster. Measurements below for anyone following along at home. I’ve included non-metric measurements for all my non Aussie friends.

SW: 93kg (205lb) CW: 83kg (182lb) GW: 68kg (150lb) H: 170cm (5ft6) Age: 35

Face Gains Progress Pics! face gains!

In January I went to see my GP to talk about having another baby and she did some blood work and the numbers were…. Not great. Blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol all higher then they ideally should be. She was not that helpful on the weight loss front sadly so I’ve done all of this on my own so far.

I also needed to have a vaccine booster and she told me I couldn’t get pregnant for at least 8 weeks after that. So I decided to use that 8 weeks to make a change, and set myself a challenge to really stick to my plan for the whole 8 weeks.

I’ve lost 10kgs since Jan 15 doing low cal (1400 per day) and low-ish carbs (trying to sit around 100g carbs per day) and I feel great. I’ve stopped drinking soft drink and replaced it with fizzy water, and gone cold turkey on chocolate which was definitely my biggest hurdle. The only exercise I’m able to fit in at this stage is running around after my 1 year old day.

I was going to finish this challenge at the end of the 8 weeks, but I’m so happy and feeling so good that I’m going to keep going for another 8 weeks and see how close I can get to my total weight loss goal of 25kgs (55lb).

No one besides my husband has really noticed my weight loss yet, but I took some progress pics yesterday to compare and I think I can see a little bit of difference in my face and my clothes are absolutely looser.

Anyway, I just wanted to celebrate my little victory here amongst people who will understand how hard fought the little victories really are!

submitted by /u/Mrs_New_Vegas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0eO6tQV

No comments:

Post a Comment