Sunday, March 26, 2023

A little more than halfway to closing all Apple rings for 30 days consecutively.

I’ve been doing keto and 20:4 intermittent fasting since January. As I’ve dropped weight, I’ve been feeling better and have more energy. I decided earlier this month (for reasons I can’t even recall), that I wanted to start closing all of my rings for a month. I got sick from allergies late last week and felt like absolute crap, but still managed to drag myself to the gym to close my exercise ring, even last night when I felt super miserable, I pulled myself through 45 minutes of hell.

Again, I’m not an active person, but the drive to not give up half way through has been nice and I’ve felt better in the process. Although I can’t really tell a major difference in the scale since keto and IF are pretty friendly when it comes to weight loss, I do notice my clothing fitting much better which is great.

I don’t talk to people about my diet or exercise because I hate when people do it to me, so just wanted to share with folks on their own journeys who don’t mind hearing about it.

Rings

submitted by /u/Throwaway_acct_33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ub3e9JS

No comments:

Post a Comment