Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Ramadan Weight Loss Tips

Sup guys,

this is my first post here. as some of you may know, Ramadan is coming up, in which Muslims fast (no food, water) for 30 days from around dusk to dawn. I'm a skinny fat male, 18 years old, with a decent bit of chest fat. Ideally, I want to lose fat and build muscle to help tone my body overall, but im not sure how possible this is. If thats not plausible, I could strictly try to lose weight. How should I approach this? Should I be doing only weight lifting? Only Cardio? a mix of both? Also what should my diet look like during the morning and night? All help is really appreciated!

Thanks everyone

submitted by /u/Myfriendherejusstin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pcK60qr

No comments:

Post a Comment