Friday, March 17, 2023

Starting my weight loss journey

Hi Reddit not sure if this post belongs here but here goes nothing. I am F 16 5’7 and currently 237lbs. I am very unfit I stay in my home all day, online school and I’m not allowed out much because my neighborhood isn’t the best regarding safety. I have always been obese as long as I can remember, the lightest I remember being was 140lbs at 11 years old. My family is mostly overweight and have just accepted it. My confidence is very low seeing other girls my age wearing what I want to wear and being able to run and do sport freely. I don’t know where to start , my family is off no help, they buy groceries and make food I have no money I can use to buy healthy stuff I always eat a lot I am always hungry i don’t know why. Please help me how I can I lose weight to start I want to be 130lbs and be able to run without breathless and wear cute clothes like my friends

submitted by /u/makemeprettyplzz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WLyevg4

No comments:

Post a Comment