Monday, March 20, 2023

How long does it take?

Hi, 23F here, 4’11” and weigh 80kgs. I have been overweight all my life, had lost 10ish during the pandemic but gained it back. I have made lots of changes in my diet recently and am in a calorie deficit since the past one month. Also light cardio 4-5 times a week. I didn’t expect a lot of difference but the scale literally hasn’t moved a single point and I know it’s too early but it’s also disheartening considering I am so hungry all the time! Should I stick to this routine a while longer or incorporate more exercise in it? I heard people say diet accounts for 80 percent of weight loss so I thought I would see more difference!

Edit: Also if anyone’s from India and has easy low cal recipes please do share, thanks!

submitted by /u/Mysterious_Sound_684
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ixojXPg

No comments:

Post a Comment