Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Surgery while on a weight loss journey

Over the last year I have gone from 297 to 185 and I (25F) am finally at the weight where I can qualify for a breast reduction. I know overall it will be beneficial to my weight loss once I recover, but I am concerned about gaining weight while in the healing process because I’m unable to work out for 6 weeks. I worry that I may start overeating since I’m always my hungriest when i don’t exercise and being sedentary will result in losing the motivation to pick up where I left off in my weight loss journey.

If anyone has gone through a breast reduction or a surgery with similar down time, what did you do to stay motivated and on a healthy routine?

submitted by /u/geb524
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yUGw98N

No comments:

Post a Comment