Saturday, March 18, 2023

Discovered a new favorite hobby…

So I’m a college student and I come home every 2-3 months for breaks. Last time I was home was in late January. I’ve learned that, because I don’t use scales (for my own well-being), the best way to track my progress is through clothes. I was a lot smaller in high school, so I have a bunch of smaller clothes (sizes 8-10, I’m about a 12-14 now).

My new favorite hobby is coming home and having a try-on fashion show with all of my old clothes, seeing which ones fit and what don’t! I have a pair of size 12 shorts that fits loose on me now that didn’t fit comfortably in January, and I was able to zip (although uncomfortably) a pair of size 10 jeans that didn’t make it past my thighs in January.

Also, all of my relatives commented on my weight loss which feels great!! I have a few clothes that I don’t fit into yet, but I know that I’m getting there.

It’s also proof that you can lose weight without a scale if it’s truly damaging to you!

submitted by /u/autumnssong
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CclQhHr

No comments:

Post a Comment