Thursday, March 16, 2023

42 pounds before & after!

I was talking to a new online friend today about both of our weight loss journeys. She asked me for progress pics and I decided to take a new shirtless photo. I haven't taken a shirtless pic since last year.

I was not prepared for there to be such a noticeable change. I had this dumb smile on my face for a solid 15-20 minutes!! I was just so happy. It makes me want to work even harder and do more at the gym!!!

Here you go!!!

Also here's a short video I've made about what it's like to lose 40+ pounds and things that've become easier for me since losing this weight! (Note: I have lost 70+ pounds, it's just that the progress pics from this specific angle are a 40-pound difference).

submitted by /u/TheFitato
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gvZQGBq

No comments:

Post a Comment