Thursday, March 16, 2023

Joining the gym and weight lifting

Hello, long time lurker here. I’ve finally reached the point in my fitness journey where it’s time to join a gym. I’m nervous, but mostly excited to take this next step. I want to start weight lifting as I’ve heard all the benefits it has for weight loss, but I have absolutely no idea what to do. I’ve never had a gym membership before nor have I ever weight lifted. I don’t know what to do, how to work the machines, or how many of what I should be doing when!

I’ve been looking online at apps or workout plans to follow but it’s very overwhelming and also very expensive a lot of the time. Does anyone have any suggestions on good apps/plans to follow for absolute beginners to weight lifting? Bonus points if they’re not too expensive!

submitted by /u/LadyMargollota
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kn5MxOw

No comments:

Post a Comment