Thursday, March 30, 2023

I’m F20, 5’6” and now weigh 185 pounds. Is it healthy to weigh anything under 150?

I’ve went on a serious weight loss journey about twice now. First time i went from 212-185, trying again and I went from 205-185. I’m doing a combination of keto, fasting, cardio and weightlifting. My whole life i always felt like i was “built bigger” than everyone else. Especially since I have a broad back and as I gained weight most of it went there. So my current goal is to weigh 150 pounds and have 20% body fat. So far I’m well on my way and have had amazing progress. But i’m wondering if it’s healthy for me to weigh anything majorly under 150 pounds. My goal weight used to be about 120, but i’ve given up on that dream long ago to be more realistic. What’s the least i can weigh while still being healthy? i don’t want an eating disorder or something.

submitted by /u/TrowAwaey242
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/McXQYjy

No comments:

Post a Comment