Sunday, March 26, 2023

Day 75 of Fitness Journey

Hey Everyone.

I am currently on day 75 of my weight loss journey and have officially lost 29.5 pounds! I am very happy and proud of myself because it is a huge accomplishment and something I have let fall through the cracks for several years. However, I have yet to notice a big difference in my appearance. My siblings and parents have obviously mentioned that I look slimmer, stronger and have been encouraging but I feel like thats something they need to say. Obviously I feel healthier and better overall which is the main thing, but physically speaking I am still waiting!

Is there a threshold of a certain amount of weight until it becomes noticeable?

It hasn't discouraged me, but it is something I am intrigued in!

If anybody has any advice I am all ears!

*Gym 5 days a week, Hockey 1 Day, 1 Day Rest/Recover -

Mid twenties, Male, 5'9, 299LBS down to 270LBS, ---- Next Goal is Road to 240LBS

Thank You Everyone :)

submitted by /u/Buckk1996
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/e3MkBSN

No comments:

Post a Comment