Saturday, March 18, 2023

How different do people treat you after major/very visible weight loss? If you struggle with mental health stuff, how has weight loss helped?

Sorry for two questions, but these are some stuff that wander in my mind. How different do people treat you after major weight loss? I need to lose about 130 pounds to reach a normal bmi and wonder how life will be if I reach that. To be honest, I went on a dating app recently and noticed how none of the men that I liked liked me back… and my guess is my appearance. I truly do think if I had a better body my dating life would be better, (as well as a prettier face because I’m below average)… my second question stems from me having mental health issues like ocd and anxiety. If you struggle/have struggled with that, did you find losing weight to help? I know that losing weight doesn’t solve your issues, but I do think it could help me in some ways. Please let me know your thoughts.

submitted by /u/incognitoo28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LJnOBks

No comments:

Post a Comment