Saturday, March 11, 2023

can somebody explain to me like i’m 5 how protein works for weight loss?

hello!!! i hope everyone is well, i’m on my weight loss journey and it’s going great honestly, counting calories, eating clean 95% and i give myself a treat in moderation, all that along with religiously working out has been amazing to be and i’m on the road to 15lbs down. i wanted to ask how does protein contribute to weight loss? out of my own ignorance, i can’t help but think protein will make me gain weight. (i want to lose and tone) but i also hear that it’s great for weight loss and lean muscle, im interested, but i want to know if anyone here personally used protein powder :)

submitted by /u/strugglingstudent11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aE4IOMu

No comments:

Post a Comment