Wednesday, March 22, 2023

I finally got under 70 kg !!

Ever since I was 13 I remember being over 70 kg (154 lbs) and mantaining around 75-77 kg even after puberty ended. Every single attempt at weight loss ended with me plateauing at 70 kg and giving up. Now I'm 22, started at 75.2 kg (165 lbs) on February 2nd and today I can say I'm 68.5 kg (151 lbs)... I'm speechless I couldn't believe the scale when I saw it and even if it seems silly or too little but I feel unstoppable. I feel like my hard work is finally paying off and it's just so satisfying. I've been trying on and off for 9 years and I finally did it! Of course, I got a long way to go but I've noticed that setting small goals is what's been keeping me motivated. I'm aware my weight loss might slow down since people say the first 7 kg / 15 lbs come off quickly for some people but that doesn't mean I'll give up! Now that I'm under 70 kg I allow myself to give up. I'm also super grateful for this sub lol lurking here has helped A LOT.

Next goal: 64 kg and finally having a healthy bmi !!

submitted by /u/nuttiestnutcracker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qAv1xBs

No comments:

Post a Comment