Saturday, March 25, 2023

Tips on weight loss for trip

I’m trying to lose weight for my anniversary trip in September… I have lost 80 pounds in 4 months doing keto, however, it gave me terrible kidney stones, and with the pandemic I gained it all back, and then some. And well, I love to partake in almost all things cannabis so that doesn’t help. I also have PCOS, which makes it harder to lose weight… I’m on adderrall for my ADHD and am about to start ozempic for my pre diabetes. Obviously I know “eat less” and you will lose, but I’m also trying to tone as well. I have a lot of cellulite and I want to firm up my legs and thighs more than anything. For reference I’m 30, 5’10 and about 280 lbs. thanks 😇

submitted by /u/Happy_Reference6011
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/M7ZpPiU

No comments:

Post a Comment