Saturday, March 11, 2023

Gave myself a small treat yesterday because I'm now officially at my lowest weigh in the last 10 years!

Shared a bottle of wine with my mom 🥂

SW: 209lbs (95kg), CW: 187 lbs (85kg), GW: 163 lbs (74kg)

Before the pandemic i was 189 lbs (86kg) and that was the lowest I've been since i started checking my weight. The pandemic fucked me up physically and mentally. Staying at home was not good for me haha. I got used to eating a lot and also ordering food.

At one point i was 220+ lbs (101+ kg). I didn't even notice it because I was just sitting and sleeping and nothing else. After offices opened again it hit me. i was extremely out of shape. I couldn't climb a flight of stairs without breathing heavily. I just felt like shit.

Last year since Jan I managed to get down to 209lbs / 95 kg by going on evening walks but i got really serious about weight loss since November last year and started with IF and exercise.

Now i look forward to Friday mornings because that's when i check my weight!

Thanks to this subreddit and also /r/progresspics both of which i check regularly for motivation and wholesomeness!

submitted by /u/AbandonedSupermarket
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mwD9M6v

No comments:

Post a Comment