Friday, March 17, 2023

Weight loss coach

Does anyone know if any phone-based weight loss coaches (in the us) or programs? Ideally, I'd like to pay someone to call me a couple times a week to check in on what I've done well and what I've struggled with and help me come up with ways to succeed more the next week. I keep finding services where either it's a texting coach (tried it, I ended up ignoring them or didn't feel bad lying to them since it stopped feeling like a real person) or full service coaches who will plan your workouts and meals (I can plan workouts and meals, I just don't stick to them, mostly the meals. I also don't want to pay for full service if I just want to talk to someone for about 30 minutes a week max). Does anyone know anything like that?

submitted by /u/themomentisme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0gItLQ2

No comments:

Post a Comment