Saturday, March 11, 2023

I need help losing 80-90lbs.

Hey reddit, I’m a 5’6 248lb female, despite some efforts I haven’t been able to lose weight. I have PCOS which makes this journey even harder. I just keep gaining and gaining and I can’t sustain healthy habits long enough to lose more than 5-6lbs at once. My biggest weight loss was -28lbs and I gained over half of it back. I don’t believe I’m capable of losing more than 5lbs long term which keeps me stuck. I can’t even imagine having the super power of losing 50+lbs. I don’t want to get a gastric sleeve, I love food and I don’t want to be limited to two carrots a meal tbh. I’m done with the flopping, I think I just need some motivation.

Going out with some friends tonight for dinner and I’m already at like 1500 calories for the day…..like what the hell do I do. I don’t know how to do this and I don’t believe I’m capable. I don’t want to see my weight go ANY higher. This weight has wrecked me, I’m so embarrassed to go out tonight and everyone seeing how I just keep gaining and gaining it’s so embarrassing I just want to die.

How do I do this? How do I stick to 1500-1700 calories? Everytime I think I’m around there boom I’m at 2100. I can’t do this. I need help. I don’t believe I can do this with PCOS. Done being fat.

submitted by /u/Fritochipteeth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/STk7BUq

No comments:

Post a Comment