Sunday, March 26, 2023

Feeling Hopeless

I'm 33 years old, currently 250, 5'4.

My dietitian put me on a 1200 cal, 90g protein, 90g or under carb diet.

This feels so unsustainable. I've been on this plan almost a month. Before I started, I was overeating and always hungry. Now I'm eating this diet and I'm still hungry all the time. I'm hitting my protein and then some most days. Carbs I've been doing well but on the weekends, I tend to do very badly since I'll eat out on Friday and I'll want my favorite foods.

I'm so depressed on this plan. I just feel deprived of the things I love. I have food intolerances due to gallbladder issues so that's also making this hard. I just don't know if this plan is right for me or if I'm not giving it enough time?

I've lost 3 or 4 pounds since I started. Which I don't count as real weight loss because one heavy day for me will send me right back up there so it's like no progress is being made.

It doesn't help that my bf is doing this along with me but his BMR and calories are different, since he's taller and he doesn't have the carb restriction. But he's lost like 10 pounds and he pretty much still gets to eat whatever he wants.

It all just feels hopeless. I have anxiety and depression, so this food restriction is not helping me. Most days I don't even want to eat but I'm just so hungry that I have to. I just feel like I don't know what to do. I'm so unhappy.

submitted by /u/skwmfiv
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KpNXOZF

No comments:

Post a Comment