Wednesday, March 22, 2023

What causes you to fail?

Something I've noticed is for me starting a diet is like a switch. I can't build up to it not really.

And nothing specifically motivates me. Not in a repeatable way.

The mood will just hit me after I've been thinking about it for a little while, or I'll see some video about weight loss, or even somebody will just ask me how my weight loss is going after months of doing nothing about it.

At that moment I swap completely. Calorie counting, weighing foods, and so on.

After the first couple days the hunger dissipates and I basically can maintain it.

But then, every time, eventually I fall off. That tends to be a little slower. I don't really know why. I'll have a meal with friends or family, and then I'll get breakfast at McDonald's the next day, telling myself it's fine. But the weird thing is that most of the time it is fine.

What I'm doing the dieting, I can usually handle some unhealthy meal. And then be right back to it the next day.

But then other times it knocks me down.

Anyway I was just wondering if any of you have identified exactly what causes you to fail? And if this is your first time and you've never failed I really hope you don't.

submitted by /u/ataraxic89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ghr3TEe

No comments:

Post a Comment