Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Is EVERYONE doing a weight loss journey all of a sudden??

Because that’s such a crazy coincidence! Last week, my group of friends got together (almost 10 people), and one by one each started randomly announcing that they were trying to lose weight or do exercise. Various family members are also trying to be healthier/lose weight.

I feel like there’s a Fitness bug going around cause none of these people talked about it beforehand or decided to then and there when the topic came up. Apparently, they all started at least the week before and the topic came up casually!

Personally, I think it’s pretty awesome. So random, I mean, seriously everyone around me is in a health kick! Anyone else notice that around their own peers? Or is it just the people around me? There’s something kind of encouraging about not being the only one going through it. I don’t feel alone or ashamed as much (I know I never should feel like that but still).

I always felt like I had to keep any attempts to control my weight as a secret but everyone’s kinda talking about it openly now and it’s kinda nice. I don’t have to give long explanations or reassurances when I say no I’m good I don’t want chips or pizza rolls, cause they get it, we’re striving toward the same goal.

submitted by /u/PeachyQuiinn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rgwes7q

No comments:

Post a Comment