Wednesday, March 1, 2023

How to be proud of myself?

I’m weirdly apathetic to my 40lb weight loss. In one year I went from 175 to 132lbs at 5’4. Some days I truly gave up, but I managed to try & try again. I used to constantly have breakdowns about my body. Thankfully my mental health has improved during my weight loss. However, tonight the scale is displaying my GW… and I just feel numb. I’m still disappointed in myself for gaining weight in the first place. The pounds are gone but the shame remains. I genuinely want to improve my attitude & become kinder to myself. I’m pretty embarrassed at my reaction. I sacrificed so much, worked really hard, and removed lots of toxic habits. Shouldn’t I feel proud of myself? Maybe it’s too much to process and I’m overwhelmed. Sorry if this is tmi.. I’m really confused about this. I would be super grateful for any feedback ❤️❤️❤️❤️

submitted by /u/MotherXXXer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Zck5Id

No comments:

Post a Comment