Sunday, September 16, 2018

Depression vanishing

It was the beginning of sophomore year right after September had started, that’s when I reached my breaking point. I was 15 and 305lbs. My depression was worsening day by day , and the binge eating at night was killing me both mentally and physically. I promised for 2 summers straight that if transform and show everyone “i could loose weight if I wanted to”. But each summer o just got heavier, lazier and more depressed. I was sweating constantly, out of breath just talking, and full of soo much self hatred for the obese and lazy human I had become. I came across reddit right around this time, and became obsessed with r/progresspics and r/loseit . I was researching every method of weight loss, diet, and muscle building from morning till night on these subs. I read people’s stories and saw their pictures.that’s when it all hit me. Soo simple yet incredibly difficult at the same time. I JUST NEEDED TO WANT IT BAD ENOUGH!and that’s what I did. I started walking every morning for 3 minutes. I limited my food intake to 1800 calories of veggies, complex carbs, lean meats. I cut off eating past 8 pm. Drank a gallon of water a day. Started lifting weights and calisthenics. But most importantly, I MADE SURE I NEVER STOPPED WANTING IT.

I’m typing this here today at 16 years of age and comfortably hovering around 180 lbs. My depression has almost fully vanished. And most importantly,I’d like to thanks all the redditors that posted their stories, advice, and transformation pictures on r/progresspics, r/loseit, and r/fitness that pushed and motivated me to want the change.I hope these can drive someone to go out there and eventually hit their goal.

October 2017 15/305lb/6’ - September 2018 16/180lb/6’

submitted by /u/doucheydude27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OtXCjc

No comments:

Post a Comment