Sunday, September 16, 2018

Getting rid of sugar addiction?

I love sugary foods. However, sugary foods are really bad for you obviously, and I need to stop. I don't control the food at home (I'm living with my parents) so one day they came home with half-spoon sugar. This is basically sugar with half the calories per serving, as it has sweeteners in. So, one teaspoon of normal sugar tastes the same as half a teaspoon of this type of sweetened sugar.

I'm used to a teaspoon of normal sugar in my cup of tea (British tea). So when we switched to half spoon sugar, I was using half a teaspoon. That amount slowly crept up, until I changed to my normal amount of normal sugar and it feels like I can't taste it. Also, fruit smoothies aren't as sweet as they used to be. I'm thinking about going cold turkey on processed sugar to assist my weight loss for a short while, then rebuilding it in. Does anyone have any advice, or going through the same? I've seen major results in people who do similar things with sugar. Thank you

submitted by /u/Crystalraindrop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xl76pz

No comments:

Post a Comment